Located to the west of Bhadra fort
, Ahmed Shah's Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in the city. This small and beautiful mosque was built in 1414 and was used as a private place of worship. The remains of an old temple dating back to 1250 was used in its construction. Inscriptions in Sanskrit are found on the pillars of its sanctuary. There is a garden in front of the mosque, called Victoria garden.