Rachol Seminary and Church, situated on the road from Margao
to the Borim bridge, was built by the Portuguese in 1675. It is dedicated to Our Lady of Snows whose feast day is celebrated on the 1st Sunday of August. The main feast day of the church is celebrated on January 1st and is dedicated to Bom Jesus. A seminary lies adjacent to the church where religious education to Christian missionaries are provided. The seminary has a mini-museum that contains rare and beautiful pieces of religious art.