Church of Reis Magos, one of the earliest churches in Goa
, was constructed in 1555. It is situated on the bank of the Mandovi River
in Reis Magos.
Franciscan Friars founded this church and is dedicated to three Magi-Kings. A fort lies adjacent to the church. There is a small shrine near the foot of the stairs, which is dedicated to Our Lady of Hope. Inside the church to the right of the altar is the grave of Viceroy Dom Luis da Alameida.
Reis Magos Fort is located nearby. Church of Reis Magos is also known as Rela Magos Church.
The church is 7 km north of Panaji.