Raja Ram Mohan Roy Academy is located at Clement Town in Dehradun District
. It was established in 1950 by Mr. A. C. Deb. The school was formerly known as Shishu Niketan. It is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi
. Classes up to the 12th standard are provided by a group of well-educated and experienced teachers. Meritorious students are awarded scholarships.
Facilities for cricket, football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, hockey, chess, throw ball, and athletics are available. A variety of extra-curricular activities are organized to develop the skills of students.