Parsvanathji Temple is situated in the ancient pilgrim site of Kumbharia
, just 3 km from Ambaji
. The inscription on its pedestal dates back to 1105 AD. The temple is dedicated to Lord Parshwanath, the 23rd Tirthankar
. The two floral pillars and the ceiling of the temple are noted for the exquisite workmanship.
Abu Road Railway Station is the nearest railhead, around 20 km from Ambaji.