Lakshminarayana Temple is located at
in Hassan District
Built around 1246, the temple shows influence of Hoysala architecture and the main deity is Lord Keshava (Lord Krishna). The frontage presents Hajara and Navaranga. The Navaranga with its square granite pillars were built during
Vijayanagar Empire. The Hajara and the Patalankana with 18 sided high fleeted pillars were the additions made in 1700. The towers on the south and north are of brick and mortar. The temple resembles Channakeshava Temple of Haranahalli.
Nuggehalli is 18 km north-east of