Church of Scotland, also known as St Andrew’s Church, is situated opposite to Bhuri Singh Museum
It was founded by Rev William Ferqueen, a missionary from Scotland, who served here from 1863 to 1873. The Church is noticed for its detailed stone work and lancer arch windows.
Church of Scotland is a Presbyterian Church and it has a mission house. Several schools operate under this mission.
The church is roughly 2 km from the bus stand.