Choa Sahib is a village in Patiala District
, about 6 km from Ghaggar railway station. It is one of the pilgrimage centers of the Sikhs, which came to be known in its present name after a Gurdwara
called Choa Sahib. Bhai Jaita and the other Sikhs rested here while accompanying their
Guru Tegh Bahadur
Sahib from Delhi
to Anandpur Sahib. The village was also visited by Guru Gobind Singh
Sahib in 1688.