Chapel of Our Lady of Cape is situated near the complex of Cabo Raj Bhavan at Dona Paula
. It is about 7 km from Panaji
. This old chapel is dedicated to Our Lady of Cape (Virgin Nossa Senhora de Cabo). This Baroque style chapel has a beautiful altar built in Manueline style. Its front wall is influenced by Iberian architecture. Initially there was only a small shrine of the deity at the site, built in 1541. Later it was elevated to the level of a chapel by the viceroy Mathias de Albuquerque during 1591-1597. The public can visit the chapel on Sundays.