An architectural marvel of yesteryears, Kamteswari Temple is located 8 km west of Dinhata Railway Station.
The original temple is now destroyed and the present structure was established by Maharaja Pran Narayan in AD 1665. The throne of Debi is situated inside the temple.
At the backside of the temple courtyard, there are two smaller temples. A ‘Tarakeswar Shivalinga’ can be seen on the gate. The bath festival of Debi in the month of Magh is the major festival celebrated here.